Downton Abbey Series 3 has started!

The long-awaited moment has arrived. Series 3 of Downton Abbey is here!
 
My verdict on the first episode?
 
Hard to talk about it without adding spoilers, but I can summarize it by saying that it's off to a good start. Enough tension to keep you interested, a moment that brought a tear to my eye, and some great dynamics with Shirley Maclain entering the frey, the Dowager holding her own, and Matthew's mother putting up a good fight. Overall I'd give it **** stars, mainly because it took me a few minutes to get back into it. Other than that, a familiar, comfortable thing to watch, with the usual wonderful cast and everyone still in character. Looking forward to more!
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of a Jane Austen Quotation

Jane Austen's Emma airs tonight! Plus P&P Question-a-Day 4

Of Flawed Perceptions, and Pride and Prejudice Question 9