Darcy Day: Happy Birthday, Colin Firth!


10th of September is Colin Firth's birthday, so we have something to celebrate! I'll be indulging myself watching Pride and Prejudice again, guilt-free. Isn't it nice to be able to give in to your addictions?

Of course, ahem, this is work-related. I do have a sequel to write. I'll have pen and paper at the ready to make notes, and I'll be viewing with a professional eye. ;)

Meanwhile, here is one of my favorite scenes, Darcy's first appearance. And Caroline's there, too, which is fun for me. Cheers, Mr Darcy -- I mean Colin Firth!

Comments

  1. I've just found your blog today (thanks to Danielle at SourceBooks) or I would have been celebrating Colin Firth's b-day along with you! I love the P&P movie and watch it quite frequently. My 7 year old daughter loves it now too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of a Jane Austen Quotation

Jane Austen's Emma airs tonight! Plus P&P Question-a-Day 4

Of Flawed Perceptions, and Pride and Prejudice Question 9